VISIT US: Online
VISIT US: On Facebook
VISIT US: On MySpace
VISIT US: On Twitter
2010 Backwoods Bash Music & Camping Festival News
The Backwoods Bash Music & Camping Festival is pleased to announce that we will be relocating to Old Walnut Creek State Park on the shores of Keystone Lake in 2010. Old Walnut Creek State Park is located in Prue, OK; just 30 minutes from Tulsa. The new site has a full beach and boat access (both from and into the festival). Get directions here.
About Backwoods Bash
First held in 2008, the Memorial Day Weekend festival is located just outside of Tulsa , Oklahoma. This family friendly event has featured a diverse array of musical styles including indie rock, world music, jazz, Native American, hip hop, Americana , bluegrass, gospel, reggae, electronica and other alternative music. The Backwoods Bash Music Festival is the most affordable music and camping festival in or around Oklahoma . Attendees are welcome to bring their own tents, grills and coolers; kids under 12 are free.
This year the festival has moved to Walnut Creek State Park on Keystone Lake and includes a swimming area, boat ramp, RV parking and more. Aside from music, the Backwoods Bash Music and Camping Festival features a full kids area, veteran's memorial service, swimming, fishing, boating, food and drink vendors, and many other activities including some put on by various sponsors.
Backwoods Bash Music & Camping Festival is primitive camping at its heart with the understanding we do our best to make other amenities available such as restrooms. Make sure to pack accordingly. RVs are allowed, but space is extremely limited and can only be reserved online. There are no electrical hookups, but there are dump stations located at the neighboring section of Walnut Creek State Park.
- - Be Good. (Good Music. Good People. Good Times.)
- - Must have unaltered wristband to enter venue area.
- - No pets allowed.
- - Alcoholic beverages (BYOB) will be allowed on grounds; though security will be checking IDs.
- - No open fires; fires are allowed but only in suitable above-ground fire pits. Grills are allowed.
- - Do not set up your tent in roadways.
- - Please place all trash in the nearest trash bin; no littering.
- - No hunting.
- - No vehicles in camping area.
- - Please read the official State Regulations linked below.
- - Have a good time.